Sharing how we’re loving life and living it to the fullest!
Three boys, one dog, one chinchilla…Sometimes, you just have to STOP…and Count To Ten.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Summer is JUST getting started..and I know many of you will be traveling…and will have NO choice but, to bring along those darling kids that reside in your home. There are a few necessities that you’ll need to make sure you have everything you need while out and about. The MOST important item in your arsenal is a six-pack of 5-hour ENERGY® shots. Let me just tell you WHY you’ll love these babies:
- Zero sugar
- Zero Carbs
- Only 4 calories
- 5-hour ENERGY® shots are a dietary supplement that contain a blend of B-vitamins, amino acids, and essential nutrients
- and…they taste pretty good too (my favorite is the berry flavor)
Now…along with the 5-hour ENERGY® shots…I do have a few other recommendations for making the ULTIMATE Road-Trip Travel Bag.
- It’s imperative that you have a SUPER CUTE bag. The bigger the better.
- Your 6-pack of 5-hour ENERGY® shots
- Bottles of water…it is summer after all…and you don’t want to dehydrate.
- Chocolate…of any kind…because, chocolate makes everything better.
- Toilet Paper…because you brought water…and you just never know!
Oh yes…and don’t forget the sunglasses!
FYI…all these goodies can be found at your local CVS store. (and the 5-hour ENERGY® shots are found on the Vitamin/diet needs aisle)…AND…notice the sale going on right now! (buy one 6 pack, get the next one 50% off!)
With a bag packed like this..You’ll look good, stay awake, FEEL awake, and ready for whatever the road brings!
Ready for a contest?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
No Purchase Necessary. The How Do You Use 5-Hour ENERGY® Products To Keep Up With Your Busy Summer Days Sweepstakes begins on 6/15/14 at 12:00 A.M. ET and ends on 7/31/14 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Legal residents of the 50 US/DC only. Void where prohibited. By participating you agree to the Official Rules.
Now…where are YOU traveling this summer??
Thanks #CollectiveBias for letting me share my fun road trip traveling tips!