Owner: Kathy Roller
Contact Kathy at: Counting2Ten@gmail.com
Blog Statistics as of 11/01/2013
Facebook Fans: 5,800
Twitter Followers: 3,644
Pinterest Followers: 2,928
Monthly Page Views: 13,000
Unique Monthly Visitors: 6,500
Google Page Rank: 1
CountingToTen is a blog about my life with three boys (one having special needs), one husband, and a dog (and a recently added goldfish). These guys drive me CRAZY, make me use my OUTSIDE voice too often inside…thus, the need to take a break and start CountingToTen. When it gets too much…I look towards crafting, reading, watching TOO much television, traveling and shopping. Join me on my escape!
About the owner/author: My name is Kathy and I’m an admitted organized hoarder. The boys in my house rule the roost, and I’m fine with that. I love to write, although I’m currently trying to teach my Mac how to type for me. My passion is children: teaching them, helping them, volunteering, raising money for special needs foundations, and then trying to find a quiet corner in my house to hide from them. Sewing and crafting is my escape when I’m stuck in the house. Traveling (either by car or plane) is my passion when funds allow. I’m fortunate to have a husband that I adore with all my heart and he grants me the space of our loft where I write and craft my little heart out.
Sidebar Banner Ad — sized 300 x 100 — $27 per month
(Larger ad sizes are available: please contact to discuss rates)
Prewritten Post: $100
Written by me: $200
- I disclose and follow FTC policies.
- A full-sized product is required for all reviews and will not be returned.
- Reviews are free of charge, providing the product value is $50 or more.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for the product review to be posted. If you have a specific date in mind for the review, I will work with you to accommodate your request. Please let me know this ahead of time.
- I am not responsible for any shipping charges. Any packages sent COD will be refused and returned to sender.
- I will not post a negative review, but I will offer my honest opinion if there is a feature I do not like. If I cannot provide a positive review, I will contact you prior to posting.
- A giveaway will greatly increase attention to your product, much more than a review by itself. Giveaways are actively promoted on social networking sites and blogging communities to further increase exposure.
- Giveaways without a review product may require a fee.
- Most giveaways will run for 2 weeks.
- If you have Facebook or Twitter pages or other follow methods you would like mentioned, please let me know.
- Please do NOT ship the giveaway prize to me. You must ship this directly to the winner; I am not responsible for prize shipments.
A PDF copy can also be found HERE.
This policy is valid from 19 August 2010
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact counting2ten at gmail dot com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.