Sharing how we’re loving life and living it to the fullest!
Three boys, one dog, one chinchilla…Sometimes, you just have to STOP…and Count To Ten.
Latest posts by CountingToTen (see all)
- Why Kim and Kayne Chose ME to Help Raise Their Baby – December 4, 2013
- Travels with Gannon and Wyatt–Books your Middle Schoolers will WANT to read! #GannonWyatt – November 21, 2013
- #ad Spicy Chicken and Cheesy Chicken Made Easy #LoveUrNuggets – November 18, 2013
Reading is ONE thing I LOVE to do with my boys (although, Isaac has little patience for books). A few days ago, I was cleaning up the living room, and noticed that Eli had four Christmas books out on the couch. MELT MY HEART….he was reading them by himself….just for fun (I love that kiddo).
SO…I thought I’d take a moment and share with you MY Family’s TOP TEN Children’s Christmas Books:
1. Yes Virginia
2. Polar Express
3. The Christmas Orange
4. The Night Before Christmas
5. The Night Before The Night Before Christmas
6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
7. The Christmas Story
8. How do Dinosaurs Say Merry Christmas
9. The Nightmare Before Christmas
10. Olive, The Other Reindeer
Tell me...what are YOUR favorite Children's Christmas Books?? I'd love to add to my list!
(You can click on any of the above pictures and snag a copy on Amazon!)