Reading is ONE thing I LOVE to do with my boys (although, Isaac has little patience for books). A few days ago, I was cleaning up the living room, and noticed that Eli had four Christmas books out on the couch. MELT MY HEART….he was reading them by himself….just for fun (I love that kiddo).
SO…I thought I’d take a moment and share with you MY Family’s TOP TEN Children’s Christmas Books:
1. Yes Virginia
2. Polar Express
3. The Christmas Orange
4. The Night Before Christmas
5. The Night Before The Night Before Christmas
6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
7. The Christmas Story
8. How do Dinosaurs Say Merry Christmas
9. The Nightmare Before Christmas
10. Olive, The Other Reindeer
Tell me...what are YOUR favorite Children's Christmas Books?? I'd love to add to my list!
(You can click on any of the above pictures and snag a copy on Amazon!)