Sharing how we’re loving life and living it to the fullest!
Three boys, one dog, one chinchilla…Sometimes, you just have to STOP…and Count To Ten.
Latest posts by CountingToTen (see all)
- Raising Money for Medical Bills – July 18, 2014
- The Ultimate Travel Tote with 5-hour ENERGY® Shots #ThisIsMySecret #shop #cbias – July 14, 2014
- How Sharing a Coke and a Wagon Help a Sick Kid #ShareItForward #shop #cbias – July 10, 2014
Come on….tell the truth. Is this what your kitchen sink looks like??
As I’m always trying to save money where I can, my BFF over at TheDealFanatic and I started talking about what cleaning products we make to save money. Not ONLY can making your own cleaning products save you money, but they are usually safer for the environment (and your little ones that still lick the floor ie, my Isaac).
Did you know that you can make Dishwasher Detergent? Seriously, you can.
Head on over to TheDealFanatic and see how she makes it! Then, get those dishes loaded in the dishwasher and smile…because you made it yourself and saved a TON!
We’re making MORE homemade products in the upcoming weeks…
- Laundry Detergent, Kitchen Surface Disinfectant
- Glass & wood surface cleaners
- Detail cleaning your home