Sharing how we’re loving life and living it to the fullest!
Three boys, one dog, one chinchilla…Sometimes, you just have to STOP…and Count To Ten.
Latest posts by CountingToTen (see all)
- Raising Money for Medical Bills – July 18, 2014
- The Ultimate Travel Tote with 5-hour ENERGY® Shots #ThisIsMySecret #shop #cbias – July 14, 2014
- How Sharing a Coke and a Wagon Help a Sick Kid #ShareItForward #shop #cbias – July 10, 2014
Do you have kiddos that like “growing” things? (and I don’t mean mold!)
Eli, our 9 year old, has wanted a garden for YEARS…and with our moves and the fact that I’m a slacker mom, it just hasn’t happened yet. AND…the fact that we’re in Northern Nevada now, where it’s FREAKIN’ FREEZING…he’s still asking. I did, however, convince him that it would be impossible to grow an apple tree in our living room in a small pot. SO…I was totally excited to receive a little package from the Gigglin’ Garden Gang.
This is what came in the mail…
- Go Green and Giggle Book (with fun jokes)
- Sing Along CD
- Sunflower seeds to grow
- Gigglin’ Garden Green House Kit (made from eco-friendly recycled material)
- Sunflower Suzi Tote (made from eco-friendly recycled material)
After Eli looked through everything, being the bookworm that he is…he went straight for the book. And all I heard was giggles…followed by about 5 minutes of him telling me jokes.
Time to break into the Gigglin’ Garden GreenHouse. (these are little pellets of soil to plant your seeds in)
There are instructions to remind you how to start your sunflowers…and now it’s time for the fun to begin!
- First…you just put those little pellets on a plate (or any dish)…with the circle openings on top.
- SLOWLY pour warm water on and around the little pellets…and watch what happens!
- YES…can you see how much they grew? Eli was AMAZED at how fast they expanded!