Sharing how we’re loving life and living it to the fullest!
Three boys, one dog, one chinchilla…Sometimes, you just have to STOP…and Count To Ten.
Latest posts by CountingToTen (see all)
- Helping YOU #PlanAhead with Family Size Meals This Holiday #shop #cbias @Nestle – December 10, 2013
- #ad The Smurfs Movie Night Made Fun with #TastyTenders – December 9, 2013
- Why Kim and Kayne Chose ME to Help Raise Their Baby – December 4, 2013
The weather is warming up, the flowers are blooming, and…..
so are my allergies. No other time are allergies apparent, than when I just WALK outside. For instance, everyday, I take Eli and Isaac on a bike ride. We load up with toys, water, a few other necessities.
Look at those handsome boys. After we ride UP the mountain, IN the wind…we stop for a quick water break. Then, as if on cue….I have to pull a tissue from my bike cart and start blowing my nose. (that’s all it takes for me–that small amount of time outdoors for allergies to start attacking)
That’s when I decided that I NEEDED to get these allergies under control. I can’t enjoy my time with the boys if I’m constantly wiping my nose, my eyes are watering, and I’m sniffling. (gross) And they would agree with that too!
Eli and I took a recent trip to CVS (you can view it HERE) where we snagged a box of Allegra.
After looking at all my options, checking out the prices, and comparing ingredients….I thought the Allegra would help my quickly declining allergy face!
Once I grabbed the Allegra, I headed over and got a few beautification products and I’m headed home to transform my face a little!
FYI…Allegra is on sale the ENTIRE month of May at only $17.99 with your CVS card for a 30 count box.
Here are some easy steps for you to use to freshen your face this Spring and keep those allergy eyes and noses under wraps!
- Take Allegra daily to get those allergies under control. You can’t control the issue without a little help. Once you take the Allegra, you will notice NO more sneezing, NO more wiping your nose constantly, and NO MORE watery eyes (because it starts working within ONE hour!). All these will TOTALLY help your new Spring time look.
- Use a facial cleanser daily. Don’t knock washing your face. I know it’s routine to wash it in the shower, but your face needs extra love and attention. Not only are you removing excess make up left behind, but you’re also sure to remove any dirt and pollen that you may still have on your skin. You need a fresh palate to begin the Spring look!
- Choose a tinted moisturizer. I was able to snag a coupon from the CVS machine and tried Physcians Formula. This moisturizer not only will help keep my skin hydrated, but it has the ILLUSION of wearing foundation and concealing a few blemishes (not that I have any:). Not only are all those wonderful reasons for wearing a tinted moisturizer, but also this one I choose has an SPF of 50! I’m safe from the sun!!! Do NOT forget that ladies!
- Face powder to finish. Maybe I’m a little old fashioned, but I LOVE the way a big brush gathers the loose powder and seems to “set” my face. It just gives your face a “finished” look.
- Don’t forget the eyes. I don’t do anything but add mascara. It doesn’t matter the brand or color. You don’t need to spend MORE time adding color to your eyes…some good mascara opens those eyes and makes them stand out as one of your best facial attributes! (ok, don’t forget to get your eyebrows under control while you’re there).
That’s it….how simple is that?? Those few easy steps will help get you out of the house faster in the mornings, hide those allergy eyes, and help you put your best Spring Face forward!
(seriously…I can’t STAND putting a picture of myself on here. I am NOT photogenic and don’t claim to be the model of perfection. BUT, I do want you to notice the fresh look of this regimen. Notice…NO puffy, watery eyes. NO red nose, NO tissue in my hand trying to wipe red nose. NO caked up make up look. It’s just easy and fresh!)
If trying this little regimen wasn’t enough fun for you, head on over to TheAllergyMakeOver.com…
Here, you’ll be able to enter your email address and address for a chance to win a $50 CVS gift card. While you’re on the site, you’ll also be able to take some time and play the Allergan Makeover game!
You can find out more information about Allegra by visiting the following sites:
- Allegra website – http://www.allegra.com
- Follow Allegra on Twitter – https://twitter.com/#!/allegraotc
- “Like” Allegra on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/AllegraOTC
- Play the Allegra Makeover Game – Allergymakeover.com
(I just need to know one thing…HOW in the WORLD do our teenagers take all those pictures in the bathroom??? I really had a hard time with it. I’ll work on it!)
I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™. #CBias #SocialFabric All opinions, cute kids, and photos are my own.