Sharing how we’re loving life and living it to the fullest!
Three boys, one dog, one chinchilla…Sometimes, you just have to STOP…and Count To Ten.
Latest posts by CountingToTen (see all)
- Raising Money for Medical Bills – July 18, 2014
- The Ultimate Travel Tote with 5-hour ENERGY® Shots #ThisIsMySecret #shop #cbias – July 14, 2014
- How Sharing a Coke and a Wagon Help a Sick Kid #ShareItForward #shop #cbias – July 10, 2014
We recently had a Relief Society social where we were suppose to bring a salad. It was hot out…and I thought this Fruit Salad would be the PERFECT treat for the ladies. Here’s all you need:
- Large Cool-Whip container
- 14 oz. can of condensed milk
- 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 bananas cut up
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (to soak the bananas in so they don’t get brown!)
- 1/2 cup grapes (cut in half)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- cherries for garnish (and more to add in the salad if you like)
This is SO easy…(you know it is if I can do it)!
Simply mix everything above in a bowl and place in cupcake foils. Just freeze it…and serve! You can garnish them with cool whip and cherries (so, save some before mixing!)
Hope this helps cool you down this HOT summer!