Sharing how we’re loving life and living it to the fullest!
Three boys, one dog, one chinchilla…Sometimes, you just have to STOP…and Count To Ten.
Latest posts by CountingToTen (see all)
- Raising Money for Medical Bills – July 18, 2014
- The Ultimate Travel Tote with 5-hour ENERGY® Shots #ThisIsMySecret #shop #cbias – July 14, 2014
- How Sharing a Coke and a Wagon Help a Sick Kid #ShareItForward #shop #cbias – July 10, 2014
Have you ever heard of a Progressive Dinner? You know, where you start with an appetizer at one person’s house, then…head on over to another person’s house for an entree, and keep going house to house until you’re stuffed and finishing off an AMAZING night of food!
Well, with a little help from Smart and Final, we’re going to have a little Online Progressive Dinner!
I took a shopping trip to Smart and Final to get the ingredients that I would need for chicken parmesan tenders.
With a cart full of ingredients, I was able to head home to start my baking! (If you’d like to see my shopping adventures, you may by just clicking HERE.)
Are you excited to see what we’re whipping up today??
My EASY BAKE take on Chicken Parmesan. The secret is….use chicken TENDERS! They cook SO much faster, I can’t dry them out, and they’re perfect for portion control!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- chicken tenders (fresh would probably taste better, use frozen if that’s all you have)
- La Romanella shredded parmesan cheese (about 1 cup)
- Mozarella shredded cheese (about 1 cup)
- croutons (or La Romanella bread crumbs)
- La Romanella marinara sauce
- La Romanella canned tomatos with basil
- La Romanella spaghetti pasta
- La Romanella garlic bread
- olive oil
- Italian seasoning
Preheat your oven to 350.
Spread 1-2 tsp. of olive oil in a glass baking dish (mine was 8″ x 11″).
Then, sprinkle Italian seasoning over the oil.
Now, wash your chicken and lay it in the pan over the oil.
Once the chicken is in place, go ahead and add your canned tomatoes and marinara sauce. (I used about half a can of each, but this is where you can tailor it to your family likes/dislikes). Use more or less (just make sure you have enough to cover the chicken.
Now, start adding your cheese. Just layer both cheeses and your croutons or bread crumbs. (add as many layers as you like). I only had one layer, but my friend likes to add 3! (the more cheese and bread crumbs you’ll need…that’s all!)
Time to bake it! (your oven should be pre-heated by now!)
I baked my pan for 35 minutes. (Just keep an eye on the cheese. If it starts to get too brown, cover it with foil)
While your chicken is baking, go ahead and boil your noodles.
and…with the last 7 minutes, you can add the garlic bread to another rack in the oven so it all comes out together!
Time to serve it up on a bed of pasta now!
NOW…do you know what you can ALSO do with that chicken and those garlic breads??
I hope I’ve inspired to have your own Progressive Dinner and #ChooseSmart La Romanella products to make it SO much more special!
You can learn more about Smart and Final by using the following links:
- Smart and Final Social Circular: community.smartandfinal.com
- Smart and Final on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/SmartFinal
- Smart and Final’s Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/SmartFinal
I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Smart & Final #CBias #SocialFabric All opinions and photos are my own.