Sharing how we’re loving life and living it to the fullest!
Three boys, one dog, one chinchilla…Sometimes, you just have to STOP…and Count To Ten.
Latest posts by CountingToTen (see all)
- Raising Money for Medical Bills – July 18, 2014
- The Ultimate Travel Tote with 5-hour ENERGY® Shots #ThisIsMySecret #shop #cbias – July 14, 2014
- How Sharing a Coke and a Wagon Help a Sick Kid #ShareItForward #shop #cbias – July 10, 2014
This post if for ALL you coffee drinkers out there! Smart & Final carries a line of coffee called “Ambiance”. Here’s what some of the special blend packaging looks like:
Some of those special blends include: Hazelnut, French Vanilla, Italian Roast, House Blend, Espresso, and Kona Style. I saw bags of Restaurant blend, boxes of coffee packets, Classic roast, and instant decaf! (there were probably more on the shelf…I just couldn’t keep my eyes in one spot!)
Now…you need a TASTY treat to go along with this coffee….right?
That’s what I thought you’d say! Let’s start making this CheeseCake Brownie. It’s a GOOD thing that while shopping at Smart & Final, they have a great variety of First Street Products. You’ll be able to snag everything you need to make this DELICIOUS treat.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 package (19-21 oz) Brownie Mix (13 x 9 inch pan size)
4 packages of Cream Cheese
1 cup of Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 cup Sour Cream
2 squares of Semi-Sweet Chocolate (or I just grabbed a bag of morsels)
- First, PREHEAT oven to 325.
- Next, prepare your Brownie mix as directed on package. Then, Pour it into a 13 x 9 inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. (yes..this is a great project to do with your kids. AND…remind them to get all the egg shells out!)
- First Prize DeLonghi BCO264B Cafe Nero Combo Coffee/Espresso Maker (a $200 value) (one grand prize per week, 3 total over the campaign)
- OR one of Six $50 SmartCash cards (Two winners per week, 6 winners total)