Sharing how we’re loving life and living it to the fullest!
Three boys, one dog, one chinchilla…Sometimes, you just have to STOP…and Count To Ten.
Latest posts by CountingToTen (see all)
- Raising Money for Medical Bills – July 18, 2014
- The Ultimate Travel Tote with 5-hour ENERGY® Shots #ThisIsMySecret #shop #cbias – July 14, 2014
- How Sharing a Coke and a Wagon Help a Sick Kid #ShareItForward #shop #cbias – July 10, 2014
It’s MONDAY night Football…
I knew it was coming. I knew the guys would be eating JUNK. PURE-T-Junk (said in my sweetest southern accent). With this futuristic knowledge that I so possess, I took it upon myself to help them limit the pounds they would pack on while mindless eating during the game.
The little guys and I took a little trip to Walmart where we had a list in hand and were on an adventure. My thought for the night was to make an Avocado Ranch dip and fresh veggies to help counteract the multitude of chips and cookies to be consumed.
Within mere minutes, we had our goods and were checking out. If you were interested in seeing ALL of shopping adventures, please be my guest and check out my Google+.
Once at home…it was time to pull out the items needed for my dip!
Avocado Ranch Dip:
- Kraft Ranch Dressing
- cilantro (fresh and/or dried)
- tomatoes (for garnish)
- plain yogurt (if you want a more bland dip)
- Cut open your avocado and take out the pit
- Squish the avocado with a fork in a bowl
- Add in Ranch dressing (I added about 1/2 cup to 1 avocado)
- chop up fresh cilantro or add dry (I added about 1 teaspoon) Here’s where you can make it taste the way YOU want it to!
- Some people add plain yogurt now (I think it makes it a little more bland, and you can’t taste the Ranch very well)
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and cilantro and serve with veggies on the side
And there you have it…
The game has started, the junk food is out…Time for me to rush in with my MUCH healthier snack option for the night!
There are SO many Kraft Pourable Dressings to choose from at Walmart. To learn more about your options, check out these sites:
I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Kraft #CBias #SocialFabric All opinions and photos are my own.